19402 Jacob Ave, Cerritos, CA 907034 beds, 2 baths, 1,837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 39 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- MLS #: OC14129795
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,837 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 7054021048
- Zillow Home ID: 21126217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19402 Jacob Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in Cerritos, and 67.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90703 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cerritos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90703 home values.
- 19406 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$573K321,474
- 19326 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$545K321,467
- 19412 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$541K421,324
- 19320 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$521K421,324
- 19319 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$623K432,015
- 19315 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$546K421,504
- 19403 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$534K321,328
- 19307 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$534K321,328
- 19418 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$596K442,227
- 11974 Bos St Cerritos, CA$543K421,576
- 19409 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$533K321,348
- 11975 Bingham St Cerritos, CA$619K421,959
- 11975 Bos St Cerritos, CA$526K32989
- 19308 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$645K432,405
- 19415 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$639K432,015
- 11970 Bos St Cerritos, CA$519K321,312
- 19422 Jacob Ave Cerritos, CA$638K421,784
- 19229 Almadin Ave Cerritos, CA$574K421,504
- 11971 Bos St Cerritos, CA$521K421,324
- 11976 Agnes St Cerritos, CA$541K421,600
Nearby Schools in Cerritos
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.