- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1941 Deep Woods Trl, Nashville, TN 372143 beds, 2 baths, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 122010A01600CO
- Zillow Home ID: 54583413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1941 Deep Woods Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.8% higher than in Nashville, and 79.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Point home values.
- 1937 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$168K321,677
- 205 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$198K321,958
- 1933 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$177K321,678
- 1945 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$167K321,690
- 209 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$206K532,476
- 1932 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$214K32.52,495
- 1936 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$214K42.52,926
- 1928 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$221K432,896
- 204 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$212K322,867
- 1929 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$223K242,495
- 1949 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$194K321,833
- 1940 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$209K42.52,517
- 213 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$210K321,612
- 1924 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$177K321,825
- 217 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$217K321,933
- 208 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$213K32.52,495
- 824 Bracken Trl Nashville, TN$124K221,220
- 900 Bracken Trl Nashville, TN$152K32.52,000
- 1925 Deep Woods Trl Nashville, TN$184K321,965
- 216 Deep Woods Ct Nashville, TN$245K42.52,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.