1941 Gilman Dr W, Seattle, WA 981191 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 1996 for $233,900
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- View: City
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 2771602030
- Zillow Home ID: 48825563
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1941 Gilman Drive W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1945 Gilman Dr W Seattle, WA$719K----2,264
- 1934 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$630K422,020
- 1977 Gilman Dr W Seattle, WA$1.03M643,850
- 1928 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$525K21926
- 1925 11th Ave W APT 4 Seattle, WA$466K11880
- 1926 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$640K331,820
- 1985 Gilman Dr W Seattle, WA$607K221,460
- 1924 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$667K32.52,200
- 1922 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$663K332,050
- 1953 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$848K322,840
- 19 Xx Gilman Dr W Seattle, WA$500K32.51,430
- 1957 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$609K321,700
- 1991 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$553K32.51,550
- 1959 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$952K42.752,710
- 1909 11th Ave W APT 301 Seattle, WA$505K11--
- 1909 11th Ave W APT 103 Seattle, WA$210K11650
- 1963 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$726K312,280
- 1989 Gilman Dr W Seattle, WA$630K23--
- 1926 11th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$548K331,442
- 1926 11th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$546K331,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.