- Lot: 901 sqft
- Built in 1935
- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,208 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $87,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 6527808
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, MainEntrance \ Foyer, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, LotDescription \ RearYard, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Roof \ FlatRoof, Parking \ Street, Styles \ StraightThru
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,022 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 321165300
- Zillow Home ID: 10328336
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-88K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Central home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among North Central homes, this home is 41.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 97.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% lower than in Philadelphia, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
|1939 Page St Philadelphia, PA||$48K||3||1||1,022|
|1937 Page St Philadelphia, PA||$44K||3||1||1,022|
|1935 Page St Philadelphia, PA||$44K||3||1||1,044|
|2019 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA||$91K||--||--||1,721|
|2017 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA||$80K||--||--||1,281|
|1940 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA||--||3||1||1,096|
|N 20th St Philadelphia, PA||$88K||--||--||--|
|2021 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA||$88K||--||--||1,721|
|2015 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA||$121K||6||3||2,250|
|2015 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA||$145K||5||2||2,250|
|1938 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA||--||3||1||1,096|
|1936 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA||$81K||3||2||1,500|
|Fontain St Philadelphia, PA||$81K||--||--||--|
|2025 N 20TH St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||1,721|
|1933 Page St Philadelphia, PA||$42K||3||1||1,022|
|1934 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA||$42K||3||1||1,096|
|2027 N 20TH St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||1,721|
|1940 Page St Philadelphia, PA||$62K||4||2||1,014|
|1931 Page St Philadelphia, PA||$50K||3||1||1,242|
|1938 Page St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||1,014|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Strawberry Mansion High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.