1941 W Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191453 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $72,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 481147100
- Zillow Home ID: 10457684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1941 W Passyunk Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Girard Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Girard Estates home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Girard Estates home values.
- 1939 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$158KStudio11,342
- 1939 E Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$291K----3,555
- 1943 E Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$193K----1,320
- 1943 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$185K421,600
- 1945 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K311,100
- 1933 E Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$268K----2,142
- 1947 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$134K321,100
- 2211 S 20th St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,230
- 2213 S 20th St Philadelphia, PA$75K311,104
- 2209 S 20th St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,230
- 1942 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$166K311,200
- 1940 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$159K311,200
- 1949 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$166K32.51,172
- 2207 S 20th St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,230
- 1938 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$123K311,200
- 1949 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$154K321,172
- 2205 S 20th St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,230
- 1931 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K311,450
- 1951 W Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, PA$229K212,250
- 1936 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$144K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.