This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,769 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 688 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $240,800
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 8651410490
- Zillow Home ID: 49093451
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98042 home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 8% rise for Covington as a whole. Among 98042 homes, this home is valued 36.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.4% less than in Covington, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 19451 SE 261st St4 beds, 2 baths
1,360 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1969
|19416 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$198K||3||1||1,280|
|26216 195th Pl SE Covington, WA||$194K||2||1||1,060|
|19422 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$199K||4||1.5||1,050|
|19412 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$188K||3||1||920|
|26214 195th Pl SE Covington, WA||$203K||4||1||1,160|
|19410 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$171K||2||1||840|
|19417 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$185K||3||1||920|
|26217 195th Pl SE Covington, WA||$187K||3||1||924|
|19421 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$198K||4||1.5||1,050|
|26210 195th Pl SE Covington, WA||$201K||4||1||1,160|
|19404 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$204K||4||1.5||1,310|
|26212 195th Pl SE Covington, WA||$206K||3||1||1,360|
|26237 196th Pl SE Covington, WA||$260K||3||1.75||1,750|
|26409 195th Pl SE Covington, WA||$204K||3||1||1,260|
|19411 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$198K||4||1||1,100|
|26233 196th Pl SE Covington, WA||$260K||3||2.5||1,750|
|26233 196th Pl SE Covington, WA||$1.42M||3||3||7,667|
|19406 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$187K||3||1||855|
|19415 SE 264th St Covington, WA||$200K||3||1||1,190|
|26241 196th Pl SE Covington, WA||$258K||3||1.75||1,750|
Nearby Schools in Covington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!