1942 Oakes Dr, Akron, OH 443125 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1928 fully restored 1350sf 4-bedroom home with 2003 750sf studio apartment addition; featuring oak floors, arched doorways, natural woodwork and glass doorknobs, 14 x 16' deck and .7 acre landscaped property.
New 95% efficiency furnace and central air conditioning installed in the main house April 2014.
The 2003 apartment addition includes a second kitchen, first floor laundry, master suite living bedroom, wheelchair accessible bathroom and attached 2-car garage underneath with room for a stair glide.
The original detached 2-car garage is behind the house.
View photos, floor plans, descriptions and tax information at http://oakesdrive.com
For a viewing appointment for potential cash or loan purchase, call Patrick at 330-866-0105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Family-friendly in Springfield School System with all surrounding homes owned for over 30 years. All houses have been kept up and/or improved. Many owners are second-generation and have lived in the neighborhood since their childhood.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 286
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 5105077
- Zillow Home ID: 35385488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1942 Oakes Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in Summit, and 196.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 1950 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$82K21784
- 1932 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$104K321,366
- 1869 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$130K311,510
- 1960 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$80K311,187
- 1879 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$102K211,501
- 1889 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$87K311,232
- 1941 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$103K211,064
- 1972 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$57K211,277
- 1931 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$92K21884
- 1951 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$91K311,165
- 1908 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$91K311,388
- 1847 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$87K31962
- Oakes Dr OH--------
- 1899 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$102K211,468
- 1961 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$93K31900
- 1921 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$83K211,312
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292