1942 SW Idaho Ln, PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34953
Sold on 11/6/12: $3,400
- Lot:10,000 sqft
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $3,400
- Days on Zillow:397
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #342053501280005
- Zillow Home ID103534160
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$934/mo||$682 – $1.2K/mo||+$41||$934.00||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 34953 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Port Saint Lucie as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34953 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% higher than in Port Saint Lucie, and 254.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34953 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Saint Lucie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34953 home values.
Neighborhood for 1942 Sw Idaho Lane
- 1950 SW Idaho Ln Port St Lucie, FL$139K42.01,997
- 1922 SW Idaho Ln Port St Lucie, FL$172K42.02,360
- 1005 SW Coleman Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$101K32.01,784
- 1967 SW Susset Ln Port Saint Lucie, FL$88K32.01,904
- 1917 SW Idaho Ln Port Saint Lucie, FL$72K32.01,167
- 2041 SW Susset Ln Port Saint Lucie, FL$70K22.01,240
- 1009 SW Coleman Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$98K32.01,459
- 1030 SW Del Rio Blvd Port St Lucie, FL$85K32.01,204
- 1005 SW Jennifer Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$94K32.01,508
- 1074 SW Del Rio Blvd Port St Lucie, FL$138K42.01,997
- 1913 SW Idaho Ln Port Saint Lucie, FL$73K22.0925
- 886 SW Duncan Ter Port St Lucie, FL$90K32.01,437
- 885 SW Duncan Ter Port St Lucie, FL$55K22.01,200
- 1005 SW Canary Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$124K32.02,004
Nearby Schools in Port Saint Lucie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Oak Hammock K-8 School (assigned) PK-8 0.7 mi
- St. Lucie West K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Bayshore Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- St. Lucie West Centennial High (assigned) PK, 9-12 1.0 mi
- Manatee Academy K-8 (assigned) K-8 1.6 mi
- Windmill Point Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.3 mi
- Treasure Coast High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005