1943 34th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981992 beds, 1 bath, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Recent updates include completely remodeled kitchen, new windows, and refinished hardwood floors. Main level includes two large bedrooms, full bathroom, formal dining room, living room with fireplace, and kitchen. Downstairs includes a third bedroom with fireplace and lots of space to add bathroom and additional bedroom, or bonus room.
- Lot: 5,394 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $633,443
- Price/sqft: $341
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 220 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1370803590
- Zillow Home ID: 48726961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1943 34th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 1937 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$804K42.53,000
- 1947 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$473K21840
- 1933 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$671K422,060
- 1953 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$594K211,420
- 1927 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$714K322,320
- 1957 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$635K31.751,600
- 1932 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$729K322,700
- 1938 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$722K322,000
- 1928 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$687K21.751,560
- 1923 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$831K41.752,930
- 1963 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$746K31.52,280
- 1944 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$682K31.751,690
- 1922 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$774K322,750
- 1956 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$435K21820
- 1917 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$659K321,630
- 1948 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$687K31.751,580
- 1946 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$648K31.51,630
- 1940 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$678K31.51,880
- 2116 Montvale Pl W Seattle, WA$618K322,080
- 1918 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.49M645,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.