1943 8th Ave W UNIT C, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $565,000
- Price/sqft: $349
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 7011201161
- Zillow Home ID: 80260219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1943 8th Avenue W UNIT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% greater than in Seattle, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1943 8th Ave W UNIT B Seattle, WA$701K22.51,446
- 1947 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$705K221,510
- 1949 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.26M322,800
- 1939 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$821K42.252,160
- 1941 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.06M743,260
- 1935 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$724K432,000
- 1953 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$943K322,290
- 1938 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$329K11480
- 1944 9th Ave W UNIT A Seattle, WA$504K21.51,078
- 1944 9th Ave W UNIT B Seattle, WA$465K21.51,040
- 1954 9th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$660K33.251,620
- 1931 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$694K632,320
- 1954 9th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$693K32.251,620
- 1957 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$905K----2,890
- 1929 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$658K31.752,000
- 1936 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$657K421,990
- 1934 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$716K422,160
- 1940 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$948K33.52,400
- 1927 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$703KStudio21,440
- 1946 9th Ave W UNIT A Seattle, WA$706K32.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!