- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 374 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,522 all time views
- 63 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 08889336
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Slab, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Exterior Building Type \ Frame, Family Room Level \ Lower, Exposure \ Park, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Area Amenities \ Clubhouse, Status \ Contingent, Frequency \ Quarterly, Style Of House \ Bi-Level, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 31-40 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0227213005
- Zillow Home ID: 4382631
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60139 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Glendale Heights as a whole. Among 60139 homes, this home is 41.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60139, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Glendale Heights, and 536.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60139 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60139 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glendale Heights
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Glenbard West High (assigned)9-123.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.