- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,943 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 71821632
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Oil, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio\Deck, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Oil, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, STYLE \ Ranch, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, COOLING \ Wall AC, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity\Sink, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Living\Dining Rm Combo
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,328 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2121105631
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $605-897K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02093 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Wrentham as a whole. Among 02093 homes, this home is 33.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 40.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Wrentham, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wrentham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02093 home values.
|5 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$571K||4||2.5||3,187|
|1925 West St Wrentham, MA||$734K||5||4||4,010|
|10 Wamsutta Way Wrentham, MA||$461K||4||3||2,282|
|1915 West St Wrentham, MA||$541K||5||2.5||2,610|
|15 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$617K||4||2.5||3,498|
|10 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$943K||5||2.5||4,800|
|1894 West St Wrentham, MA||$476K||4||2.5||2,580|
|10 Ash Rd Wrentham, MA||$311K||2||1||1,296|
|50 Wamsutta Way Wrentham, MA||$910K||5||2.5||4,400|
|25 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$822K||5||3||4,500|
|20 Wamsutta Way Wrentham, MA||$443K||4||2.5||2,208|
|20 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$706K||4||3.5||3,774|
|30 Wamsutta Way Wrentham, MA||$516K||4||3||2,515|
|1905 West St Wrentham, MA||$508K||4||2.5||2,600|
|1996 West St Wrentham, MA||$505K||3||3||2,458|
|30 Spring St Wrentham, MA||$738K||4||3.5||3,680|
|25 Spring St Wrentham, MA||$351K||3||1.5||1,591|
|35 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$594K||4||2.5||3,086|
|1892 West St Wrentham, MA||$267K||1||1||879|
|30 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA||$649K||4||2.5||3,600|
Nearby Schools in Wrentham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!