A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 886 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $188,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Lake Subdivision, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction Status \ Under Construction, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 0020 - Maricopa Unified District - Pinal, Elementary School \ Maricopa, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Maricopa High, High School Dist # \ 0020 - Maricopa Unified District - Pinal, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Desert Wind, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Library-Blt-in Bkcse, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Description \ Waterfront Lot, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Roofing \ Concrete, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 50255967
- Zillow Home ID: 88894632
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $152-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix Metro home values will increase 3.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 38088 W Montserrat St-- beds, -- baths
3,486 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 2008
|19426 N Pietra Rd Maricopa, AZ||$172K||--||--||1,956|
|19434 N Pietra Rd Maricopa, AZ||$195K||--||--||2,644|
|37415 W Vera Cruz Dr Maricopa, AZ||$176K||3||2.5||2,388|
|19499 N Pratt Rd Maricopa, AZ||$176K||4||2||2,071|
|19469 N Pratt Rd Maricopa, AZ||$200K||4||2||2,264|
|19455 N Pratt Rd Maricopa, AZ||$177K||--||--||1,979|
|19441 N Pratt Rd Maricopa, AZ||$206K||--||--||3,042|
|19427 N Pratt Rd Maricopa, AZ||$193K||4||2||2,264|
|19413 N Pratt Rd Maricopa, AZ||$169K||3||2||1,929|
|37436 W Merced St Maricopa, AZ||$152K||--||--||2,388|
|37668 W Vera Cruz Dr Maricopa, AZ||$215K||--||--||2,768|
|37412 W Merced St Maricopa, AZ||$203K||3||2||2,602|
|37653 W Olivo St Maricopa, AZ||$207K||--||--||2,208|
|37679 W Vera Cruz Dr Maricopa, AZ||$180K||--||--||2,052|
|37335 W Vera Cruz Dr Maricopa, AZ||$154K||--||--||2,232|
|37342 W Vera Cruz Dr Maricopa, AZ||$156K||--||--||2,388|
|37682 W Vera Cruz Dr Maricopa, AZ||$202K||--||--||2,768|
|37698 W La Paz St Maricopa, AZ||$206K||--||--||2,768|
|37671 W Olivo St Maricopa, AZ||$168K||--||--||1,854|
|37671 W Olivo St Maricopa, AZ||$138K||3||2||1,854|
Nearby Schools in Maricopa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.