19430 SW 24th St, Miramar, FL 330295 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 513923051840
- Zillow Home ID: 67827937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19430 Sw 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% less than in Miramar, and 94% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 19490 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$515K433,715
- 19410 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$515K533,723
- 19450 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$512K533,495
- 19490 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$510K------
- 19450 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$522K533,495
- 19435 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$389K321,997
- 19425 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$383K----1,811
- 19445 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$415K----2,151
- 19415 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$389K----2,364
- 19447 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$583K----3,723
- 19380 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$502K----3,496
- 19425 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$714K----4,509
- 19470 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$486K533,715
- 19455 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$394K322,093
- 19455 SW 25th Ct # 0 Miramar, FL$351K------
- 19395 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$387K432,364
- 19469 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$556K533,723
- 19403 SW 24th St Miramar, FL$695K----4,509
- 19465 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$386K----2,132
- 19385 SW 25th Ct Miramar, FL$374K----2,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.