- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19430 Suffolk Dr, Detroit, MI 482034 beds, 4 baths, 3,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 02004828
- Zillow Home ID: 88448384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19430 Suffolk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palmer Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 94.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.1% lower than in Detroit, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Palmer Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palmer Woods home values.
- Studio, 3.5 baths
1 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1928
- Studio, 3.5 baths
- 19450 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$260K442,404
- 1560 Wellesley Dr Detroit, MI$320K--45,374
- 19475 Cumberland Way Detroit, MI$273K--2.54,752
- 19501 Cumberland Way Detroit, MI$243K--33,518
- 1630 Wellesley Dr Detroit, MI$682K--68,943
- 19455 Cumberland Way Detroit, MI$397K--5.5--
- 19515 Cumberland Way Detroit, MI$216K--32,968
- 19457 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$450K--3.55,772
- 19494 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$357K--3.54,046
- 1555 Wellesley Dr Detroit, MI$409K--56,774
- 1530 Wellesley Dr Detroit, MI$250K354,387
- 19391 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$661K--5.58,860
- 19535 Cumberland Way Detroit, MI$342K--54,462
- 19485 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$349K--4.55,185
- 19331 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$225K--1.53,244
- 1525 Wellesley Dr Detroit, MI$327K--3.56,191
- 19514 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$146K533
- 1631 Wellesley Dr Detroit, MI$291K653,991
- 19565 Cumberland Way Detroit, MI$274K--33,496
- 19350 Suffolk Dr Detroit, MI$252K--3.52,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.