1944 E Simpson Ave, Fresno, CA 937033 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Well maintained home good size yard, carport, dual payne windows
Evaporative/Swamp cooler unit. 2 window A/C units also provided
East of Blackstone in a quiet pocket, Please drive by first to see if you like the place and if so call for appointment
Landlord reference a Must last two places of residence
Credit check & Criminal Background
No Sec8 - Tenant pays all utilities.
1 Year Lease
Call 229-7363 for appointment
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Parking: Carport
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2116022716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1944 E Simpson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mclane market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.5% higher than in Fresno, and 14.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mclane home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fresno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mclane home values.
- 1950 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$117K211,008
- 2010 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$114K311,312
- 1944 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$111K311,057
- 1939 E Simpson Ave APT 1 Fresno, CA$141KStudio----
- 1939 E Simpson Ave APT 3 Fresno, CA$206K442,538
- 2014 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$106K31.751,274
- 1934 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$109K311,124
- 1927 E Simpson Ave APT 3 Fresno, CA$195K442,538
- 2011 E Simpson Ave APT 3 Fresno, CA$212K442,538
- 2011 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$227KStudio----
- 2005 E Cornell Ave Fresno, CA$128K311,166
- 1945 E Cornell Ave Fresno, CA$132K31.81,289
- 2026 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$121K321,261
- 2013 E Cornell Ave Fresno, CA$127K311,149
- 1935 E Cornell Ave Fresno, CA$119K321,393
- 1926 E Simpson Ave Fresno, CA$107K211,008
- 1940 E Hunter Ave APT 3 Fresno, CA$205K442,538
- 2021 E Cornell Ave Fresno, CA$122K311,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.