- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 414 days on Zillow
- Views: 671 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- MLS #: 2746573
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Adult Community \ N, Basement \ Full, Class \ Res, Den\Family Room \ Y, Detached\Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Foreclose? \ N, Office \ N, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Waterfront \ N, Waterview \ N, Attic \ Y, Heat \ Steam, new_constr \ N, Style \ Colonial, A\C \ N, Fuel \ Gas, County \ Q, Finished Basement \ Y, Zone \ 14, TOUR FLAG \ N, Last Status Change \ NEW, # Kitchens \ 1, Basement\Subfloor \ Full Finished, Refrigerator \ 1, Dryer \ 0, # Fireplaces \ 1, Washer \ 0, Basement\Subfloor \ 3 Rooms, Taxes \ 2746.00, Basement\Subfloor \ Full Bath Boiler Room, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ N, TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 110340041
- Zillow Home ID: 32159257
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $370-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts St. Albans home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 2% rise for New York as a whole. Among St. Albans homes, this home is 9.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 625% higher than in New York, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
|19443 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$353K||--||--||1,344|
|19439 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$362K||--||--||1,712|
|19445 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$356K||--||--||1,712|
|19435 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$358K||--||--||1,344|
|19449 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$359K||--||--||1,344|
|19433 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$362K||--||--||1,712|
|19444 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$363K||--||--||2,080|
|19442 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$338K||--||--||1,547|
|19446 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$342K||--||--||1,443|
|19440 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$338K||--||--||1,547|
|19450 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$338K||--||--||1,547|
|19451 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$372K||3||1||1,344|
|19436 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$366K||--||--||2,080|
|19431 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$361K||--||--||1,712|
|19452 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$348K||3||2||1,344|
|19434 115th Ave Jamaica, NY||$400K||3||2.5||1,896|
|19453 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$358K||--||--||1,648|
|19423 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$401K||--||--||2,315|
|19438 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$401K||--||--||1,494|
|19434 115th Rd Jamaica, NY||$382K||--||--||1,818|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!