19442 N 36th St, Phoenix, AZ 850503 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $185,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Yes, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ 6 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Management - Owner, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Rent Includes \ Rental Tax, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ N, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21314392
- Zillow Home ID: 7992384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19442 N 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 19448 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$213K--2.51,325
- 19436 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$210K321,325
- 19441 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$244K--2.51,624
- 19454 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$211K--2.51,325
- 19430 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$248K--2.51,638
- 19435 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$260K--32,054
- 19447 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$246K--21,551
- 19453 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$250K--2.51,638
- 19429 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$266K--32,157
- 19460 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$210K--2.51,325
- 19443 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$246K--2.51,638
- 19437 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$272K42.52,014
- 19449 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$224K321,514
- 19431 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$238K--2.51,514
- 19459 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$275K432,157
- 19455 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$231K--2.51,638
- 19602 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$234K321,514
- 3549 E Sequoia Dr Phoenix, AZ$237K--2.51,325
- 19601 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$245K321,638
- 19425 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$273K--32,153
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.