19446 115th Rd, Jamaica, NY 114124 beds, 1 bath, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 277 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 2632437
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 110350029
- Zillow Home ID: 32159284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19446 115th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% greater than in New York, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 19442 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$368K----1,818
- 11530 196th St Jamaica, NY$418K111,944
- 11534 196th St Jamaica, NY$411K----1,818
- 19447 115th Dr Jamaica, NY$398K----1,257
- 19438 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$370K----1,494
- 19441 115th Dr Jamaica, NY$551K----2,976
- 11538 196th St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,818
- 19434 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$388K----1,818
- 19457 115th Dr Jamaica, NY$471K----1,564
- 19451 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$318K311,344
- 19449 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$345K----1,344
- 19435 115th Dr Jamaica, NY$543K----2,212
- 19445 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$441K----1,712
- 19453 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$358K----1,648
- 19455 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$346K----1,344
- 19443 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$351K----1,344
- 19457 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$375K----1,344
- 19441 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$372K431,824
- 19430 115th Rd Jamaica, NY$371K----1,494
- 19431 115th Dr Jamaica, NY$504K----2,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.