1945 Biltmore St NW, Washington, DC 200096 beds, 4 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,834 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,399,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 2546 0077
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 462461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1945 Biltmore St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams Morgan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% lower than in Washington, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Morgan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Morgan home values.
- 1943 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.5M533,258
- 1947 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.43M643,060
- 1949 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.69M64.53,006
- 1941 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.37M72.53,222
- 1951 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.65M22900
- 1939 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.54M633,258
- 1953 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.57M553,850
- 1937 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.92M54.53,222
- 1935 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$1.69M52.53,258
- Calvert St NW APT 401 Washington, DC$635K221,402
- 1940 Calvert St NW Washington, DC$1.34M533,237
- 1938 Calvert St NW Washington, DC$1.62M53.53,166
- 1938 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$588K221,088
- 1942 Calvert St NW Washington, DC$1.34M543,029
- 1957 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$3.22M65.57,889
- 1936 Calvert St NW Washington, DC$1.82M53.53,159
- 1944 Calvert St NW Washington, DC$1.56M432,928
- 1933 Biltmore St NW Washington, DC$887K42.53,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.