- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 97 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,486 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $43
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $160,300
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: T2704634
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0659131588
- Zillow Home ID: 66718463
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-178K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33510 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.4% increase for Brandon as a whole. Among 33510 homes, this home is 22.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Brandon, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
|1947 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$163K||3||2||1,581|
|1943 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$329K||5||4||3,464|
|1941 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$181K||4||2||1,808|
|1959 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$229K||4||2.5||2,425|
|1939 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$228K||4||2.5||2,540|
|1961 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$183K||4||2||1,800|
|1946 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$207K||4||3||1,805|
|1948 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$189K||4||3||1,808|
|1944 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$228K||4||3||2,548|
|1950 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$236K||4||3||2,360|
|1963 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$204K||4||3||2,191|
|Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$204K||4||3||2,191|
|1942 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$154K||3||2||1,500|
|1937 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$202K||4||2||1,828|
|1952 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$319K||5||3||3,652|
|1965 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$212K||5||3||2,260|
|Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$311K||5||4||3,456|
|1940 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$311K||5||4||3,456|
|1935 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$188K||3||2||1,844|
|1938 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$168K||3||2||1,630|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.