- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,561 all time views
- HOA Fee: $525
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $163,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Water Frontage \ Pond, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Water Access \ Lake, Water View \ Pond, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0659131588
- Zillow Home ID: 66718463
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33510 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.4% increase for Brandon as a whole. Among 33510 homes, this home is valued 24.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Brandon, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
|1947 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$165K||3||2||1,581|
|1943 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$333K||5||4||3,464|
|1941 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$182K||4||2||1,808|
|1959 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$232K||4||2.5||2,425|
|1939 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$232K||4||2.5||2,540|
|1961 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$185K||4||2||1,800|
|1946 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$209K||4||3||1,805|
|1948 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$190K||4||3||1,808|
|1944 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$233K||4||3||2,548|
|1950 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$240K||4||3||2,360|
|1963 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$207K||4||3||2,191|
|1942 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$160K||3||2||1,500|
|1937 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$203K||4||2||1,828|
|1952 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$323K||5||3||3,652|
|1965 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$217K||5||3||2,260|
|Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$322K||5||4||3,456|
|1940 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$322K||5||4||3,456|
|1935 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$192K||3||2||1,844|
|1938 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$170K||3||2||1,630|
|1967 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL||$295K||5||3||3,464|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!