- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1945 Palomar Dr, Glendora, CA 917413 beds, 3 baths, 2,471 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $300,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,471 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 8659019018
- Zillow Home ID: 21648093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1945 Palomar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91741, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% higher than in Glendora, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91741 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91741 home values.
- 1937 Palomar Dr Glendora, CA$786K432,480
- 220 N Lone Hill Ave Glendora, CA$2.14M444,608
- 1942 Palomar Dr Glendora, CA$889K532,400
- 1941 E Foothill Blvd Glendora, CA$1.93M43.53,395
- 202 N Lone Hill Ave Glendora, CA$779K342,210
- 208 N Lone Hill Ave Glendora, CA$783K332,405
- 232 N Lone Hill Ave Glendora, CA$1.19M432,054
- 1925 Palomar Dr Glendora, CA$739K432,124
- 210 N Lone Hill Ave Glendora, CA$807K642,106
- 1938 Palomar Dr Glendora, CA$717K432,083
- 228 N Lone Hill Ave Glendora, CA$731K432,240
- 1926 Palomar Dr Glendora, CA$718K432,124
- 2011 Palomar Dr Glendora, CA$730K422,032
- 1947 Cumberland Rd Glendora, CA$703K432,124
- 207 N Country Club Rd Glendora, CA$871K422,364
- 1939 Cumberland Rd Glendora, CA$753K432,458
- 215 N Country Club Rd Glendora, CA$687K321,734
- 1955 Cumberland Rd Glendora, CA$670K431,920
Nearby Schools in Glendora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292