- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1945 Pinehurst Dr, Nashville, TN 372164 beds, 3 baths, 2,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 1075 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,447 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 07309022100
- Zillow Home ID: 41090571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1945 Pinehurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Burchwood Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.7% lower than in Nashville, and 67.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Burchwood Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Burchwood Gardens home values.
- 1949 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$167K321,928
- 1943 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$227K432,308
- 1944 Pinehurst Dr # A Nashville, TN$140K421,566
- 1946 Pinehurst Dr # A Nashville, TN$139K421,566
- 1951 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$160K321,242
- 1941 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$194K31.52,195
- 1942 Pinehurst Dr # A Nashville, TN$141K421,566
- 1948 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$210K422,016
- 1953 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$184K531,863
- 1939 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$202K31.51,558
- 1850 Willow Springs Dr Nashville, TN$165K31.51,222
- 1848 Willow Springs Dr Nashville, TN$145K311,175
- 1845 Welcome Ln Nashville, TN$598K42.53,674
- 2139 Fernwood Dr Nashville, TN$198K322,261
- 1937 Pinehurst Dr Nashville, TN$142K321,303
- 2137 Fernwood Dr Nashville, TN$198K31.51,849
- 2201 Fernwood Dr Nashville, TN$265K322,337
- Cooper Ln Nashville, TN--21832
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292