1945 Temblethurst Rd, Cleveland, OH 441214 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 70324009
- Zillow Home ID: 33669106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1945 Temblethurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44121 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% greater than in South Euclid, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44121 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44121 home values.
- 1941 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$148K41.51,372
- 1951 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$164K442,314
- 1945 Temblethurst Rd South Euclid, OH$120K42.52,850
- 1935 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$179K421,925
- 1957 Temblethurst Rd South Euclid, OH$194K41.52,692
- 1963 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$166K431,820
- 1927 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$326K53.53,021
- 1960 Laurel Hill Dr South Euclid, OH$85K542,458
- 1967 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$198K42.52,127
- 1952 Laurel Hill Dr South Euclid, OH$309K432,788
- 1964 Laurel Hill Dr South Euclid, OH$196K42.52,656
- 1944 Laurel Hill Dr South Euclid, OH$312K42.52,595
- 1972 Laurel Hill Dr Cleveland, OH$210K32.52,384
- 1975 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$106K41.52,213
- 1975 Temblethurst Rd South Euclid, OH$87K41.52,213
- 1975 Temblethurst Rd South Euclid, OH$89K41.52,313
- 1940 Temblethurst Rd South Euclid, OH$149K522,317
- 1915 Temblethurst Rd Cleveland, OH$212K433,169
- 1948 Temblethurst Rd South Euclid, OH$219K42.52,122
- 1936 Laurel Hill Dr South Euclid, OH$167K42.52,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.