- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 113 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,378 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 1500674
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Floors \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Heating System \ Central, Floors \ Vinyl, Pool \ None, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Additional Buildings \ Shop, Style \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Horse Permitted, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Heating Source \ Electric, Hot Water \ Electric, Lot Description \ Farm and Ranch, Fence \ Partial, Fence \ Barbed, House Size \ 2250-2500 SqFt
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,366 sqft
- Parcel #: 660023404
- Zillow Home ID: 22092005
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74017 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Claremore as a whole. Among 74017 homes, this home is 88.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Claremore, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
|19411 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$132K||4||2||1,890|
|12007 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$96K||--||--||1,680|
|12027 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$64K||--||--||720|
|12002 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$63K||3||2||1,064|
|12022 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||--||Studio||--||1,312|
|12047 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$69K||--||--||1,216|
|12042 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$84K||--||--||1,456|
|12067 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$72K||--||--||1,312|
|19600 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$115K||3||2||1,734|
|19330 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$142K||2||1||1,733|
|19255 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$159K||--||--||2,520|
|12062 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$93K||--||--||1,680|
|12087 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$64K||--||--||1,064|
|19480 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$164K||--||--||1,960|
|19250 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$95K||2||2||1,456|
|12082 Branch Rd # 5 Claremore, OK||$62K||--||--||924|
|12107 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$67K||3||2||1,120|
|12102 Branch Rd Claremore, OK||$124K||3||2||2,240|
|19131 E Highway 28a # B Claremore, OK||$68K||2||1||1,016|
|19650 E Highway 28a Claremore, OK||$85K||--||--||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!