1946 Boardwalk Ave, Prescott, AZ 863013 beds, 3 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $5
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $315,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 492 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Solid Srfc, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Subdivision Features \ RV Parking, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ Submit to OMC, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Bradshaw Mountain, Views \ City, Views \ Mountains, Views \ Panoramic, Views \ Thumb Butte, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Interior Shutter, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Wood Slat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10509250
- Zillow Home ID: 64958726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1946 Boardwalk Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.1% higher than in Prescott, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
- 1950 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$238K----1,755
- 1942 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$226K----1,368
- 1938 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$258K321,820
- 1949 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$298K----2,338
- 1945 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$291K----2,056
- 1956 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$218K321,444
- 1941 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$247K31.751,615
- 1953 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$302K----2,878
- 1949 Ventnor Cir Prescott, AZ--------
- 1937 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$293K332,574
- 1951 Ventnor Cir Prescott, AZ--------
- 1953 Ventnor Cir Prescott, AZ--------
- 1932 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$252K321,795
- 1947 Ventnor Cir Prescott, AZ$369K322,697
- 1957 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$302K432,550
- 1933 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$287K----2,489
- 1960 Boardwalk Ave Prescott, AZ$234K----1,624
- 1945 Ventnor Cir Prescott, AZ--------
- 1862 Oriental Ave Prescott, AZ$228K----1,581
- 1858 Oriental Ave Prescott, AZ$252K----1,868
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!