- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1946 Dupont Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554032 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $299,500
- Price/sqft: $182
- Finished basement, 318 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,645 sqft
- Lot width: 704
- Parcel #: 2802924430148
- Zillow Home ID: 1951200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1946 Dupont Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lowry Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.2% less than in Minneapolis, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lowry Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55403 home values.
- 1948 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$348K--21,327
- 1950 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$383K21.51,600
- 1944 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$374K--2.251,275
- 1942 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$378K22.51,844
- 1952 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$351K--11,327
- 1940 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$348K--1.51,395
- 1938 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$349K--11,275
- 1936 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$349K--11,275
- 1100 W Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$273K------
- 1924 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$385K221,764
- 1920 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$336K--1.51,395
- 1922 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$405K221,814
- 1926 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$321K--1.51,275
- 1928 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$357K--1.51,395
- 1930 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$327K--2.251,275
- 1932 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$364K--1.51,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!