- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1947 Cambria Dr # B, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 2 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 072053
- Zillow Home ID: 70928372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1947 Cambria Drive # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% lower than in Greenville, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 1943 Cambria Dr Greenville, NC$125K321,750
- 1943 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$120K321,750
- 1947 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$116K--21,357
- 1947 Cambria Dr Greenville, NC$119K321,365
- 1943B Cambria Dr Greenville, NC$119K--2.51,571
- 1951 Cambria Dr # B Greenville, NC$124K--31,551
- 1853 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$141K331,680
- 1939 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$114K321,374
- 2205 Dovedale Dr # B Greenville, NC$129K--21,564
- 1951A Cambria Dr Greenville, NC$121K--31,515
- 2205 Dovedale Dr # A Greenville, NC$130K331,564
- 1939 Cambria Dr # B Greenville, NC$117K321,400
- 2001 Cambria Dr # B Greenville, NC$140K331,945
- 1952 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$123K331,605
- 2121 Dovedale Dr # B Greenville, NC$132K331,564
- 1948 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$127K--31,605
- 1948B Cambria Dr Greenville, NC$127K--31,605
- 1944 Cambria Dr # B Greenville, NC$128K321,357
- 1952 Cambria Dr # A Greenville, NC$131K331,605
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.