1947 Pius Dr, Ellenwood, GA 302945 beds, 4 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $110,200
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 045 02 204
- Zillow Home ID: 70833570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1947 Pius Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30294 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 998.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1268.6% greater than in Dekalb, and 3147.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30294 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30294 home values.
- 1955 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$194K533,450
- 1939 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$185K433,758
- 1948 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$158K52.52,736
- 1956 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$196K443,588
- 1963 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$162K42.53,496
- 1931 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$173K533,428
- 3893 W Side Pl Ellenwood, GA$242K311,012
- 1940 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$157K432,580
- 1964 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$177K533,508
- 1923 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$195K533,618
- 1932 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$153K42.52,802
- 1971 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$211K443,564
- 1833 Wanda Way Ellenwood, GA$220K443,758
- 1972 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$200K533,516
- 1825 Wanda Way Ellenwood, GA$218K534,128
- 1841 Wanda Way Ellenwood, GA$283K545,108
- 1817 Wanda Way Ellenwood, GA$233K544,060
- 1849 Wanda Way Ellenwood, GA$249K444,414
- 1924 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$194K533,684
- 1979 Pius Dr Ellenwood, GA$171K333,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.