- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1947 Sarsen Cv, Cordova, TN 380164 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: D0209I A00113
- Zillow Home ID: 55307799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1947 Sarsen Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38016 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Memphis Metro, and 97% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38016 home values.
- 1955 Sarsen Cv Cordova, TN$133K321,600
- 9303 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$172K32.52,334
- 9297 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$172K322,220
- 9311 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$136K321,931
- 1952 Baronsmede Cv Cordova, TN$158K332,010
- 9290 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$82K432,200
- 9290 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$165K332,151
- 1959 Sarsen Cv Cordova, TN$169K422,113
- 1958 Baronsmede Cv Cordova, TN$160K42.52,260
- 1958 Baronsmede Cv Cordova, TN$83K42.5--
- 1958 Baronsmede Cv Cordova, TN$81K42.52,200
- 9326 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$167K322,256
- 9293 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$147K321,970
- 9317 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$164K42.52,467
- 1958 Sarsen Cv Cordova, TN$166K32.52,113
- 9306 Chimneyrock Blvd Cordova, TN$134K321,855
- 1962 Baronsmede Cv Cordova, TN$157K432,000
- 9314 Chimneyrock Blvd Cordova, TN$148K321,774
- 9311 Kenmont Cv Cordova, TN$176K32.52,338
- 9285 Sarsen Dr Cordova, TN$176K43.52,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292