- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1947 Stony Hill Rd, Hinckley, OH 442334 beds, 3 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1844
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2129976618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1947 Stony Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% lower than in Hinckley, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44233 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44233 home values.
- 1980 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$398K332,868
- 1800 Marks Rd Valley City, OH$149K41.51,355
- 1958 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$211K321,740
- 1775 Marks Rd Valley City, OH$262K521,920
- 1910 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$275K322,064
- 1936 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$305K523,186
- 2147 Stone Ridge Dr Hinckley, OH$472K53.54,058
- 1737 Marks Rd Valley City, OH$250K31.51,412
- 1853 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$183K31.51,254
- 1994 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$192K311,256
- 2119 Stone Ridge Dr Hinckley, OH$406K43.53,520
- 1841 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$212K311,839
- 1827 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$186K31.51,264
- 1813 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$214K321,412
- 1930 Marks Rd Valley City, OH$179K31.51,838
- 2006 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$200K31.51,456
- 2047 Stony Hill Rd Hinckley, OH$177K221,431
- 2095 Stone Ridge Dr Hinckley, OH$394K43.52,933
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hinckley Elementary K-5 1.6 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!