1947 Woodglen LnAPT 1, Vacaville, CA 95687
Sold on 6/3/11: $40,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:852 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1972
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $40,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Addition Size33
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow931
- Garage Size198
- Parcel #0132454580
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15688120
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$83,180||$68K – $97K||-$1,933||$97||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,049/mo||$944 – $1.2K/mo||+$1||$1.23||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 95687 home values will increase 21.1% next year, compared to a 20.6% rise for Vacaville as a whole. Among 95687 homes, this home is valued 71.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 74.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% higher than in Vacaville, and 38.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
Neighborhood for 1947 Woodglen Lane APT 1
- Apt 2$83K21.0882
Nearby Schools in Vacaville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Will C. Wood High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Eugene Padan Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.8 mi
- Vaca Pena Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.5 mi
- Solano County Special Education School K-12 0.4 mi
- Fairmont Charter Elementary K-6 0.6 mi
- Vacaville Christian Schools K-12 0.8 mi
- Foxboro Elementary K-6 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005