1948 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 441132 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,200 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $180,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 00323015
- Zillow Home ID: 90186844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1948 Columbus Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% less than in Cleveland, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 1950 Columbus Rd Cleveland, OH$188K222,100
- 1950 Columbus Rd Cleveland, OH$68K--2--
- 1927 Columbus Rd # 4 Cleveland, OH$112K22.51,440
- 1929 Columbus Rd # 3 Cleveland, OH$110K22.51,740
- 1931 Columbus Rd # 2 Cleveland, OH$112K231,740
- 1933 Columbus Rd # 1 Cleveland, OH$111K32.51,980
- 1931 Columbus Rd Cleveland, OH$220K22.51,740
- 1925 Columbus Rd Cleveland, OH$117K23--
- Merwin St Cleveland, OH--------
- W 7th St Cleveland, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005