1948 Woodmont Dr, Columbus, GA 319073 beds, 2 baths, 1,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 400 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Parcel #: 086 028 014
- Zillow Home ID: 76568984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1948 Woodmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% greater than in Columbus, and 76.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31907 home values.
- 1940 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$104K31.51,842
- 1954 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$129K32.52,141
- 1934 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$110K31.51,597
- 1949 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$103K41.51,845
- 2 Forestwood Ct Columbus, GA$97K31.51,468
- 2002 Forestwood Ln Columbus, GA$118K41.51,960
- 2011 Tillinghurst Rd Columbus, GA$72K321,398
- 1926 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$107K321,635
- 3 Forestwood Ct Columbus, GA$147K31.52,299
- 1939 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$132K322,100
- 3820 Woodmont Dr Columbus, GA$114K31.51,657
- 1 Forestwood Ct Columbus, GA$105K31.51,717
- 7 Woodmont Ct Columbus, GA$112K321,583
- 2 Woodmont Ct Columbus, GA$122K41.52,049
- 6 Forestwood Ct Columbus, GA$101K31.51,915
- 2005 Tillinghurst Rd Columbus, GA$78K21.51,224
- 4 Forestwood Ct Columbus, GA$134K432,300
- 6 Woodmont Ct Columbus, GA$100K321,571
- 2025 Morris Rd Columbus, GA$69K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.