19489 Lymans Ln # 55, Strongsville, OH 441493 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1990
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $126,500
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 3614323
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 39317314
- Zillow Home ID: 33532873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19489 Lymans Lane # 55
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% less than in Strongsville, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44149 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44149 home values.
- 19477 Lymans Ln # 94 Strongsville, OH$119K321,326
- 19484 Lymans Ln # 93 Strongsville, OH$118K321,624
- 19500 Lymans Ln # 56 Strongsville, OH$113K321,326
- 19513 Lymans Ln # 54 Strongsville, OH$119K221,546
- 19468 Lymans Ln # 92 Strongsville, OH$124K32.51,614
- 19500 Lymans Ln Strongsville, OH$92K321,326
- 19461 Lymans Ln # 95 Strongsville, OH$122K21.51,417
- 19524 Lymans Ln # 57 Strongsville, OH$131K321,867
- 19457 Lymans Ln # 96 Strongsville, OH$129K221,546
- 19452 Lymans Ln # 91 Strongsville, OH$136K221,742
- 19537 Lymans Ln # 53 Strongsville, OH$109K321,326
- 19445 Lymans Ln # 97 Strongsville, OH$119K321,326
- 19445 Lymans Ln Strongsville, OH$87K321,326
- 19441 Lymans Ln # 98 Strongsville, OH$130K421,677
- 19436 Lymans Ln # 90 Strongsville, OH$123K321,624
- 19436 Lymans Ln Strongsville, OH$92K321,624
- 19436 Lymans Ln Strongsville, OH$81K321,624
- 19420 Lymans Ln # 89 Strongsville, OH$114K321,326
- 19413 Lymans Ln # 99 Strongsville, OH$123K321,326
- 19404 Lymans Ln # 88 Strongsville, OH$117K221,404
Nearby Schools in Strongsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292