1949 9th St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 442213 beds, 3 baths, 1,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $79,611
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Partial basement
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0216290
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35325537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1949 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Cuyahoga Falls, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cuyahoga Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44221 home values.
- 1941 9th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$120K31.51,840
- 838 Broad Blvd Cuyahoga Falls, OH$119K31.5936
- 1933 9th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$116K321,579
- 846 Broad Blvd Cuyahoga Falls, OH$135K411,298
- 820 Broad Blvd Cuyahoga Falls, OH$182K522,354
- 1925 9th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$112K221,209
- 1948 8th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$132K31.51,438
- 1940 8th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$111K31.51,274
- 814 Broad Blvd Cuyahoga Falls, OH$175K41.52,445
- 906 Broad Blvd Cuyahoga Falls, OH$133K31.51,752
- 1932 8th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$111K311,314
- 1924 8th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$123K41.51,613
- 839 Falls Ave Cuyahoga Falls, OH$81K321,428
- 1946 9th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$115K321,984
- 1940 9th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$137K221,768
- 831 Falls Ave Cuyahoga Falls, OH$113K311,344
- 914-916 Broad St Akron, OH$109K622,304
- 1932 9th St Cuyahoga Falls, OH$130K411,566
- 800 Broad Blvd Cuyahoga Falls, OH$112K31.5936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!