1949 Hyde Dr, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: R1164244
- Zillow Home ID: 13859738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1949 Hyde Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80538 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Loveland, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1951 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$193K321,495
- 1937 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$228K342,390
- 1925 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$193K421,859
- 1963 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$207K33.51,815
- 1820 Cheyenne Ave Loveland, CO$186K221,514
- 1818 Cheyenne Ave # B Loveland, CO$188K221,514
- 1816 Cheyenne Ave # C Loveland, CO$188K221,514
- 1913 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$191K321,395
- 1814 Cheyenne Ave # D Loveland, CO$188K221,514
- 1975 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$214K331,892
- 1920 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$204K331,738
- 1932 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$260K432,894
- 1808 Cheyenne Ave # A Loveland, CO$182K221,514
- 1964 Chancery Dr Loveland, CO$194K421,854
- 1944 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$200K331,951
- 1806 Cheyenne Ave # B Loveland, CO$183K221,514
- 1901 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$201K31.51,489
- 1987 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$212K331,716
- 1804 Cheyenne Ave # C Loveland, CO$195K221,514
- 1956 Hyde Dr Loveland, CO$188K332,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292