- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 794671
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Generator, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Range, Basement \ Walkout - Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Other - See Remarks, Energy Features \ Wood Stove, Exterior Doors \ Insulated, Exterior Doors \ Metal, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Recreation Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Heating \ Heat Pump Electric, Interior Features \ All Drapes, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Masonry Fireplace, Internet Access \ Cable, Lot Description \ Gentle Slope, Lot Description \ Wooded, Major Area \ 04 - Franklin County, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Misc Features \ Fireplace Blower, Misc Features \ Paved Road, Municipality \ Franklin County, Porch \ Front Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ Private Septic - 4BR, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Colonial, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Community System, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Screen
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 011 01-044 00
- Zillow Home ID: 107873478
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-228K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24101 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Hardy as a whole. Among 24101 homes, this home is 7.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% less than in Hardy, and 97.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24101 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hardy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24101 home values.
|1970 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$137K||3||2||1,092|
|1920 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$402K||3||2||1,542|
|2000 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$178K||3||3||2,288|
|1829 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$149K||3||2||1,902|
|1826 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$173K||3||2||1,450|
|1727 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$153K||3||1.5||1,144|
|1699 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$152K||4||1.5||1,128|
|2442 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$208K||4||2||2,015|
|2280 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$157K||5||2||1,144|
|1649 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$160K||3||1.5||1,428|
|1648 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$132K||3||1||1,236|
|2125 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$220K||3||3||2,400|
|1609 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$375K||4||1||1,720|
|2251 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$223K||3||2||1,930|
|2260 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$241K||4||2.5||2,610|
|2259 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$436K||3||3.5||2,176|
|2130 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$179K||5||2.5||1,144|
|2348 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$227K||3||2.5||2,287|
|1427 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||$217K||3||2.5||2,432|
|1428 Truman Hill Rd Hardy, VA||--||Studio||--||2,616|
Nearby Schools in Hardy
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!