195 Arizona Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,173 sq ft
- Lot:63,162 sq ft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jun 2010 for $136,800
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow42
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolOther / N/A / N/A County
- High SchoolOther / N/A / N/A County
- Middle SchoolOther / N/A / N/A County
- MLS #5132866
- Parcel #15 210 05 109
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictTOOMER/COAN/CRIM
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID70828912
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$167,647||$109K – $335K||+$5,714||$142||05/21/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,016/mo||$864 – $1.4K/mo||-$7||$0.87||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Edgewood home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Atlanta as a whole. Among Edgewood homes, this home is 23.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edgewood home values.
Neighborhood for 195 Arizona Avenue Ne
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005