195 Eileen Dr, Cedar Grove, NJ 070096 beds, 7.5 baths, 12,000 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This contemporary masterpiece is situated high up in the hills of Park Ridge Estates, the most prestigious community in Cedar Grove. Grand open spaces are the hallmark of this exceptionally designed contemporary home built in 1991 by an architect owner. This home was brilliantly constructed with loving attention to detail. The Atrium is breathtaking with soaring 24ft ceilings flooded w/ light from the skylights and floor to ceiling windows. This east facing home harbors fabulous views of the valley below. Boasting 12,000 square feet of living space, 7 bedrooms and 7 and half bathrooms, it is perfect for a large/extended family as well as grand entertaining. An attached four car garage and ample paved area provides plenty of parking. This is a true diamond in the rough!
This is an opportunity not to be missed, listed at $1,499,000, what more can you ask for? Call today for your personal tour! Contact Angel Calvosa @ 973-570-0388.
Cedar Grove is located between the 1st & 2nd chains of the Watchung Mountains. It is bordered by North Caldwell, Little Falls, Montclair & Verona.
Ranked as the 4th best place to live in Essex County and the 17th best overall place to live in NJ by the New Jersey Monthy 2008 ?Best Places to Live? this is a great place to call home. It has also been described by the Star Ledger as ?Beautiful Suburbia?. Supporting this description is Cedar Grove?s beautiful parks, tree-lined streets, and a Norman Rockwell like setting.
Many sections of Cedar Grove, including the Park Ridge Estates are well above 400 ft in elevation, providing striking views. Cedar Grove provides several parks including Mills Reservation consisting of a 157.15 acre protected wooded area with an overlook of New York City and walking trails. The Hilltop reservation is also located in Cedar Grove.
City Parks include the Cedar Grove Park which features a baseball field, barbecue area and a playground. The South End School Park includes basketball courts, a softball field and a playground. North End Park houses a quarter mile track, football field, soccer field and baseball. There are also public tennis courts and a community pool.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1986 for $120,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Master Bath, 24ft ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, rec room with wet bar, 3 fire places
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0400320000000351
- Zillow Home ID: 38642799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 195 Eileen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Cedar Grove, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07009 home values.
- 199 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$1.03M------
- 191 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$1.47M------
- 167 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$993K----4,910
- 171 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$943K------
- 175 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$872K------
- 187 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$914K----5,145
- 183 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$1.13M----3,867
- 163 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$1.25M----5,773
- 196 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$927K------
- 194 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$980K------
- 192 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$908K----3,190
- 200 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$800K65.54,740
- 207 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$888K------
- 1 Jennie Ct Cedar Grove, NJ$812K43.54,600
- 159 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$875K654,132
- 164 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$949K------
- 168 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$889K554,200
- 204 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$864K45.54,459
- 4 Jennie Ct Cedar Grove, NJ$784K------
- 172 Eileen Dr Cedar Grove, NJ$898K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.