- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
195 Ferry Rd UNIT 195, Haverhill, MA 018353 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $267,500
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0731 B:00772 L:21A-2
- Zillow Home ID: 63418494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 195 Ferry Road UNIT 195
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Haverhill, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
- 195 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$235K32.51,513
- 201 Ferry Rd UNIT 201 Haverhill, MA$220K--1.51,459
- 187 Ferry Rd UNIT 187 Haverhill, MA$231K32.51,541
- 203 Ferry Rd UNIT 203 Haverhill, MA$226K31.51,421
- 205 Ferry Rd UNIT 205 Haverhill, MA$248K32.51,457
- 205 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$270K31.51,457
- 111 Ferry Rd UNIT 111 Haverhill, MA$219K32.51,511
- 199 Ferry Rd UNIT 199 Haverhill, MA$224K31.51,432
- 189 Ferry Rd UNIT 189 Haverhill, MA$221K31.51,441
- 203 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$230K31.51,421
- 211 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$274K321,008
- 197 Ferry Rd UNIT 197 Haverhill, MA$238K32.51,557
- 109 Ferry Rd UNIT 109 Haverhill, MA$212K31.51,511
- 228 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$181K21.51,035
- 107 Ferry Rd UNIT 107 Haverhill, MA$223K32.51,511
- 234 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$297K32.51,873
- 238 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$245K31.51,346
- 105 Ferry Rd UNIT 105 Haverhill, MA$228K31.51,511
- 262 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$282K321,838
- 246 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$182K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292