195 Guadalupe Dr, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 2 baths, 1,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1974
- Parking: 0 space, 200 sqft
- Last sold: May 2014 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $449
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Stucco, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Open Beam, Pool Type \ Comm Facility, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ Greenbelt
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Parcel #: 092050002
- Zillow Home ID: 15819403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 195 Guadalupe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Sonoma, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 197 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$439K221,146
- 193 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$420K221,146
- 191 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$420K221,146
- 189 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$415K221,146
- 225 2nd St E APT 32 Sonoma, CA$412K221,134
- 225 2nd St E # 34 Sonoma, CA$398K221,014
- 225 2nd St E APT 33 Sonoma, CA$396K221,014
- 31 2nd St E # 31 Sonoma, CA$412K221,132
- 187 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$416K221,146
- 175 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$425K21.51,146
- 177 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$431K221,146
- 181 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$423K221,146
- 185 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$417K221,146
- 225 2nd St E APT 35 Sonoma, CA$391K22984
- 225 2nd St E APT 30 Sonoma, CA$410K221,132
- 183 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$385K21.51,146
- 179 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$416K221,146
- 183 Guadalupe Dr Sonoma, CA$422K221,146
- 36 2nd St E # 36 Sonoma, CA$396K22984
- 225 2nd St E APT 29 Sonoma, CA$416K221,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.