195 Kenyon Ave, South Kingstown, RI 028794 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2011 for $363,500
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,773 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:064-1 L:000085
- Zillow Home ID: 65826650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 195 Kenyon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02879, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% greater than in Town of Tiverton, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02879 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Tiverton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02879 home values.
- 196 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$264K31.51,660
- 145 Kenyon Rd Tiverton, RI$199K221,232
- 187 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$464K43.52,656
- 207 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$316K42.52,392
- 181 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$273K421,931
- 210 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$261K31.51,663
- 137 Kenyon Rd Tiverton, RI$198K221,232
- 50 E Beardsworth Rd Tiverton, RI$186K31.51,092
- 118 Fir Ave Tiverton, RI$161K31960
- 174 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$428K------
- 62 E Beardsworth Rd Tiverton, RI$241K31.51,300
- 218 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$436K422,878
- 219 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$258K31.51,504
- 121 Fir Ave Tiverton, RI$179K311,156
- 76 E Beardsworth Rd Tiverton, RI$262K321,384
- 38 E Beardsworth Rd Tiverton, RI$165K311,368
- 129 Kenyon Rd Tiverton, RI$191K321,272
- 165-167 Kenyon Rd Tiverton, RI$322K422,028
- 229 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$522K53.53,316
- 161 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$264K321,733
Nearby Schools in Town of Tiverton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292