195 Mark Mills Rd, Morganton, GA 305603 beds, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $25,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Water
- Second Home For Guests or Rental Income
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Parcel #: 002 009 A
- Zillow Home ID: 105423336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 195 Mark Mills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% greater than in Morganton, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morganton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Morganton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292