195 Washington St, Marblehead, MA 019455 beds, 3 baths, 2,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1718
- 30 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 71721139
- Fenced Yard
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,182 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0133 B:0053 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56940342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 195 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Marblehead, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01945 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marblehead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
- 191 Washington St Marblehead, MA$661K432,249
- 197 Washington St Marblehead, MA$672K633,586
- 187 Washington St Marblehead, MA$1.33M52.54,326
- 199 Washington St Marblehead, MA$669K322,040
- 200 Washington St UNIT 200 Marblehead, MA$285K21.51,368
- 185 Washington St Marblehead, MA$1.45M------
- 28 Washington Sq Marblehead, MA$309K11714
- 202 Washington St Marblehead, MA$666K--32,525
- 26 Washington Sq Marblehead, MA$869K653,954
- 3 Bassett St Marblehead, MA$577K421,487
- 7 Bassett St Marblehead, MA$468K41.51,890
- 1 Middle St Marblehead, MA$688K432,891
- 5 Bassett St Marblehead, MA$403K21.5874
- 205 Washington St Marblehead, MA$469K422,276
- 5 Middle St Marblehead, MA$589K821,720
- 206 Washington St Marblehead, MA$609K532,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.