195 Wendell Ave, Pittsfield, MA 012015 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 293 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1987 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: L147996
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Grill,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Unfinished,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Other,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Siding \ Shingles,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Hot Tub,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,835 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:H07 B:0009 L:012
- Zillow Home ID: 55944194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 195 Wendell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 1.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
- 201 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$321K753,779
- 189 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$301K83.54,638
- 196 Bartlett Ave Pittsfield, MA$332K43.53,455
- 198 Bartlett Ave Pittsfield, MA$276K42.53,040
- 187 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$273K443,085
- 194 Bartlett Ave Pittsfield, MA$206K422,592
- 205 Wendell Ave APT F Pittsfield, MA$151K221,287
- 205 Wendell Ave APT E Pittsfield, MA$143K11.51,128
- 205 Wendell Ave APT D Pittsfield, MA$211K222,130
- 205 Wendell Ave APT C Pittsfield, MA$165K221,569
- 205 Wendell Ave APT B Pittsfield, MA$182K22.51,852
- 205D Wendell Ave # D Pittsfield, MA$292K222,130
- 205 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$394K121,835
- 205 Wendell Ave APT A Pittsfield, MA$185K11.51,835
- 192 Bartlett Ave Pittsfield, MA$194K544,078
- 210 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$616K859,841
- 194 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$208K765,568
- 200 Wendell Ave Pittsfield, MA$365K73.54,314
- 52 Broad St Pittsfield, MA$300K524,063
- 197 Bartlett Ave Pittsfield, MA$294K543,090
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292