1950-1954 Golden Gate Ave, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115
Sold on 8/28/12: $520,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multiple Occupancy:2,800 sq ft
- Lot:3,125 sqft
- Year Built:1895
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $520,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow558
- # Stories0.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID15084954
- Last Remodel Year1995
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1151 016
- Room Count11
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,199,266||$1.02M – $1.43M||+$2,978||$428||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,507/mo||$3K – $6.9K/mo||-$92||$1.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts North Panhandle home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among North Panhandle homes, this home is valued 24.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 75.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Panhandle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% higher than in San Francisco, and 60.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Panhandle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
Neighborhood for 1950-1954 Golden Gate Avenue
- 1922-1924 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.57M--4.03,120
- 1920 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M31.01,848
- 1960 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M--1.01,135
- 812 Lyon St # C San Francisco, CA$735K22.0844
- 812 Lyon St # A San Francisco, CA$1.19M33.01,650
- 1918 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.37M--2.03,025
- 812B Lyon St # B San Francisco, CA$861K22.01,301
- 838 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$935K22.01,268
- 836 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$666K21.01,085
- 1916 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$1.54M--2.03,465
- 842-844 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$1.33M--2.03,190
- 1985 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$955K22.01,200
- 1914 Golden Gate Ave # A San Francisco, CA$1.5M------
- 790 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$2.75M94.05,475
- 2055 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.63M43.53,300
- 848 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$942K21.01,210
- 2065-2067 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.26M--2.02,760
- 758 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--2.02,800
- 1912 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$957K32.0925
- 794 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$963K22.01,200
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005