- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 402, Littleton, CO 801202 beds, 3 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $415
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $434,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 44
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 207716330027
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 87624680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1950 W Littleton Boulevard UNIT 402
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% greater than in Littleton, and 58.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80120 home values.
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 401 Littleton, CO$393K231,593
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 403 Littleton, CO$453K22.51,608
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 208 Littleton, CO$454K22.51,800
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 207 Littleton, CO$361K22.51,631
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 301 Littleton, CO$388K221,773
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 303 Littleton, CO$341K221,386
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 404 Littleton, CO$395K22.51,552
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 308 Littleton, CO$445K22.51,841
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 302 Littleton, CO$287K221,212
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 206 Littleton, CO$361K22.51,631
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 405 Littleton, CO$390K22.51,552
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 307 Littleton, CO$361K22.51,631
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 303 Littleton, CO$315K121,386
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 205 Littleton, CO$366K231,713
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 306 Littleton, CO$361K22.51,679
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 204 Littleton, CO$280K221,212
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 305 Littleton, CO$365K231,713
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 203 Littleton, CO$345K221,375
- 1950 W Littleton Blvd UNIT 204 Littleton, CO$249K221,167
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!