This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,728 all time views
- HOA Fee: $763/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $59,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Built In 2001
- This Newer Construction Manufactured Home Offers 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- A Bonus Room That Could Be Used As A 3rd Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms & 1
- 325 Sqft Of Living Space. This Manufactured Home Rests On A Large "End Unit" Space
- With A Great Entertainers Back Yard
- That Only Shares 1 Neighbor To The Left Of The Home & Offers 2 Covered Parking Spaces. This Home Offers A Newly Painted Exterior & Interior
- Soaring Vaulted Ceilings
- Energy Efficient Dual Pane Windows
- Designer Paint Colors Throughout And A Great Open Entertainers Floor Plan. A MUST SEE!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7754112258
- Zillow Home ID: 82943758
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $151-340K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridgeview-Webster, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 197.9% greater than in San Diego, and 33.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ridgeview-Webster home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ridgeview-Webster home values.
|Other Units in this Building (63)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1951 47th St|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!