These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,726 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $1,875,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 966 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Oven, Utilities \ Integrated Generator, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Furnished, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Utilities \ Gas, Pool Type \ Spa, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Roof \ Tile, Water Access \ Bay\Harbor, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water View \ Bay\Harbor - Full, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Garage Carport \ 4 Car Garage, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Location \ Flood Zone, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concrete, Water Frontage \ Bay\Harbor, Architectural Style \ Custom, Floor Covering \ Marble, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,906 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 093117834660010280
- Zillow Home ID: 47037231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.7-2.9M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Snell Isle home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among Snell Isle homes, this home is 100% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Snell Isle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55% lower than in Saint Petersburg, and 7.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Snell Isle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Snell Isle home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!